Wednesday, January 11, 2012

my facebook

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------

my facebook

-----------------


my facebook. Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?
  • Will You Be My (Facebook) Friend?


  • my facebook. So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!
  • So how do you delete your Facebook account? Even that is pretty remarkable!


  • my facebook. Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures
  • Oh, and keep an eye on reface.me for more Tag your Facebook friends pictures



  • -----------------
    I called and spoke to the AMTRAK reservation/information line and when I asked about traveling with a toddler trailer, they had never been asked such a question. They said I could take the item boxed as long as the dimensions of the box did not exceed 22"x28"x14" and did not weigh more than 50 lbs. ~Don Marquis
    -----------------
    Where you can only edit say 4 images every 10 min. ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.  ~Sam Ewing
    -----------------
    Hmm... well that would be good, but if you plan on adding that, better include the lanczos option (for good quality). ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    Also, GreenHorn's idea is something that I thought should have been there by default. As it stands, the 'profile' page is pretty shallow. ~Chili Davis
    -----------------
    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------


    my facebook. My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.
  • My Box. It is a powerful WYSIWYG editor for HTML in Facebook applications.


  • my facebook. Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very
  • Check out my new Facebook profile! I made it yesterday and feel both very


  • my facebook. To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top
  • To my surprise, “How do I delete my Facebook account” was one of the top


  • my facebook. The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook
  • The key link there is the box labelled "Want Twitter to update your Facebook




  • -----------------
    ...the rest of my comment was cut off. If anyone has traveled from Kirkwood to Sedalia on the train with a toddler trailer I would be interested to hear about your experience. Thanks to everyone for their previous input. ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881
    -----------------
    I'm not talking about a "show me other walls of this thing" button, I mean a "stumble" button for wallbase. ~William Wordsworth
    -----------------
    A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.  ~Robert Frost
    -----------------
    Where you can only edit say 4 images every 10 min. ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard.  Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  ~Harmon Killebrew
    -----------------
    If Kona were to get a new logo, it would have to be a original character, not some well know one. ~Jimmy Piersal, on how to diaper a baby, 1968
    -----------------
    For example I was thinking on setting up a resizer & cropper for making it fit your desktop resolution in a better way. ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994
    -----------------


    my facebook. Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my
  • Should I add my Facebook page, even though it is not polished to my


  • my facebook. pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile
  • pimp my facebook profile01 Pimp My Facebook Profile


  • my facebook. on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account
  • on the search box then the key phrase: How Do I Delete My Facebook Account


  • my facebook. How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't
  • How Do I Delete My Facebook Account!? Well, Maybe You Don't


  • my facebook. Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.
  • Now, from your Facebook home page, go to the list you want to change.




  • -----------------
    He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.  ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------
    Where you can only edit say 4 images every 10 min. ~Phyllis Diller
    -----------------
    The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright
    -----------------
    Wonderful Employer! One man who works for them told my husband he drew a disabled pension and gets paid cash with no income taxes taken out, my husband works 2 part time jobs and is now trying to draw disability, if he gets his disability he is goin... ~Bob Hope
    -----------------
    A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.  ~Robert Frost
    -----------------
    I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.  ~Author Unknown
    -----------------


    my facebook. A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.
  • A few days ago, I posted about my problem with Facebook.


  • my facebook. My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter
  • My Facebook Page. My Public Twitter


  • my facebook. I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook
  • I do, of course, because that's kind of the point of me adding my Facebook


  • my facebook. If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?
  • If Apple's Ping Is Social, Then Where's My Facebook Friends?




  • -----------------
    He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland
    -----------------
    it's the worst site ever... and it loads very very very damm slow Yotoon don't take any part of that site. ~Johann Schiller
    -----------------
    If the logo would be changed, which I highly doubt it any time soon, I wouldn't go for something as general as miku, even if it's popular. ~Tom Wolfe, The Bonfire of the Vanities
    -----------------
    It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
    -----------------
    When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
    -----------------


    my facebook. Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.
  • Add me on Facebook! Facebook - Anna Michelle My OFFICIAL SITE @ www.


  • my facebook. Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook
  • Let's say, I've just joined a new Ning Network and want to show my Facebook


  • my facebook. Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up
  • Mark Zuckerberg: I Fear My Facebook Stalker. Fire it up




  • -----------------
    Hmm... well that would be good, but if you plan on adding that, better include the lanczos option (for good quality). ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
    -----------------
    Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik
    -----------------
    I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who comes this way.It's clean, comfortable and the staff treats you like family. A wonderful overnight stop. ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997
    -----------------
    I am planning to hike the trail from Clinton & ending in St. Charles this March. I am a ultra runner from Colorado but I used to live in Alton Illinois and this trail has always interest me. My plan is to hike/run the trail in 5 days or less. Can ... ~Branch Rickey
    -----------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment